Since Jason listed a few of his “deepest darkest secrets” here, I’ve been thinking about what some of my own are. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
- I am good at math, though I dislike it (and didn’t take a single class in college)
- I can not stand the movie The Sound of Music
- Despite my previous confession, I do like musicals and had the privilege to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
- It took my five years (8th-12th grade) to get to the point where I was half-way through a third year Spanish class (and then I dropped it)
- I met my wife when I was interning for a youth ministry that she was in (I was 19, she was 17)
Ok, so that is my two cents.