Peter Lopez has tagged me as part of one of these chain blog games. This one will technically be my first, so that’s cool.
The rules are simple: Reveal 10 things about yourself and tag 7 bloggers to do the same.
- I despise asparagus.
- DC Talk’s Free at Last album was the first cd I ever bought.
- I organize my books by the Library of Congress classification system.
- I wish I had the time and money to fix up my old car.
- I’m looking for a job.
- I thought voting to give a losing NFL team a stadium in a place where no one can afford a ticket to the game was a stupid idea.
- My printer doesn’t work.
- I was the coolest kid in kindergarten.
- I have visited 16 states in the U.S.
- My last name is Welsh and means “son of John” which was taken by some Welsh around the 3rd century when they started to be converted to Christianity.